Chatbots can be as simple as rudimentary programs that answer a simple query with a single-line response, or as sophisticated as digital assistants that learn and evolve to deliver increasing levels of personalization as they gather and process information.
7 Incredible Benefits of Chatbots for Companies and Customers
- Facilitate Seamless Live Communication.
- Make Customer Service Available 24/7.
- Save Time and Money.
- Reduce People-to-People Interactions with Customers.
- Eliminate Tedious Time-Consuming Tasks.
- Offer a Smoother Customer Journey.
- Reduce Stress for Consumers.
The dictionary defines automation as the technique of making a process, or a system operate automatically. We define automation as "the creation and application of technology to monitor and control the production and delivery of products and services.” https://whatstool.in/
Benefits of Automation
- Lower operating costs.
- Improved worker safety
- Reduced factory lead times.
- Ability to be more competitive.
- Increased production output.
- Consistent and improved part production and quality.
Marketing refers to activities a company undertakes to promote the buying or selling of a product or service. Marketing includes advertising, selling, and delivering products to consumers or other businesses.
- Remarketing is a cost-effective technique.
- Remarketing helps you to stay connected with your audience.
- It provides Higher ROI (Return on Investment)
- Remarketing helps to improve ad relevancy.
- It provides you with a specific target audience.
- It helps the customer to recall the brand.
4. Multi-Agent WhatsApp
WhatsApp multi-agent or WhatsApp multiple agents is the use of WhatsApp Business API in a way that allows multiple agents to use a single WhatsApp number. WhatsApp Business by default does not allow this. You can only use one WhatsApp on one phone and up to four linked devices.
5. Quick Replies
Quick Replies is a smart doorbell feature that lets your Ring Video Doorbell play preset responses and take messages from visitors when you're too busy to answer. Think of it as an answering machine for your door.
Using quick replies makes your life easier in multiple ways:
6. Canned Responses
Canned responses are pre-written replies for frequent live chat queries or conversation scenarios. Typically, these messages are saved on the live chat platform and triggered using shortcuts, like this: For example, say your website visitors ask questions about pricing all the time.
- Allow you to reply quickly and boost the conversion rate. Most importantly, canned responses allow a service agent to respond in no time.
- Saving customers' and agents' time.
- Say NO to typos.
- Making personalized efforts.
- Managing multiple customers.