The D2C market has seen a revival in the current age, especially during the COVID pandemic. Direct-to-consumer (D2C) companies that directly sell their goods/services to their clients have significantly grown in the last decade. Since there are no middlemen, D2C companies can build strong relationships with their customers. This is one of the unique aspects of D2C businesses as large retailers will not be able to do it. Companies that capitalise on the same have a greater chance to succeed
Texting has become an integral part of D2C businesses in the last five years. In fact, it is considered one of the factors that give D2Cs a competitive edge over other brands. Since personalization is important for a seamless customer experience, a direct messaging system like WhatsApp will be invaluable to D2C companies. Another great advantage is that WhatsApp can be used for internal and external communications.
- With WhatsApp, D2Cs can instantly send files, images and videos to their customers.
- Its popularity ensures that D2Cs can reach customers conveniently through a familiar platform.
- WhatsApp has a high message open rate, making it perfect for remarketing initiatives.
- The end-to-end encryption ensures complete safety and increased trust.
- D2Cs can send coupons, discounts and other marketing events conveniently to their customers.
- WhatsApp helps D2Cs instantly collect reviews and address negative feedback.
D2Cs traditionally do not have a large online presence. Hence, D2Cs must make the best use of their limited online presence aka their site. Integrating live chat into a D2C website will enable the company to provide a personalized experience for each customer. Acting as a virtual concierge, the live chat system enables D2Cs to answer queries and build rapport with visitors.
For example, live chat will potentially turn into a lead generation machine that will feed your lead management tool. When both work in tandem, you will be able to seamlessly turn visitors into customers and manage their complete journey autonomously. When those efforts fail, you can use WhatsApp remarketing to target the dropped-out or abandoned customers. The key here is connecting the three systems to efficiently increase both your sales and customer satisfaction. This makes your D2C company a well-oiled machine that does not lose its efficiency online.
Read Other Blogs - view